Geotechnical and Environmental Construction Services
We solve your most complex geotechnical and environmental construction challenges by leveraging our extensive resources, equipment, and capabilities.
Our highly-specialized and experienced team has an impressive work history filled with projects with stringent health and safety specifications, schedule constraints, and quality control requirements. We actively partner with clients and other stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget, providing end results that are in the best interest of the overall project.
Industries We Serve
Our capabilities contribute to successful projects that build a better tomorrow across a wide variety of industries.
- Coal Combustion Residual (CCR) Closure Solutions
- Sediment Remediation
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) Site Remediation
- Mine Reclamation
- Landfill Construction and Capping
- In Situ/Ex Situ Stabilization (ISS/ESS)
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Dredging
Geotechnical and Civil Construction
- Excavation and Embankment Construction
- Clearing, Grading, and Earthwork
- Reservoir Rehabilitation
- Slurry Wall Construction
- Cutoff Wall/Barrier Wall Construction
- Biopolymer Collection Trench Construction
- Permeable Reactive Barrier Construction
- Soil Stabilization/Ground Improvements
Flood Control and Ecosystem Restoration
- Dam/Levee Construction and Rehabilitation
- Water Control Structure Construction
- Habitat and Wetlands Restoration
- Stream Channel, River, and Basin Restoration
- Coastal Zone Restoration and Tidal Estuary Enhancements
- Stormwater, Erosion Control, and Underseepage Improvements
Disaster Mitigation and Recovery
- Property Debris Removal and Remediation
- Vegetation and Debris Management
- Post Disaster Land Management
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Asbestos and Lead Abatement
- Clearing and Grubbing
- Debris Transportation and Disposal
- Critical Infrastructure Remediation and Repair
- Pre-Event Vegetation Management
Our Powerful Fleet of Equipment
We maintain a powerful and diverse fleet of construction and specialty equipment. We have the right equipment for the most demanding projects, allowing us to complete most projects with minimal support from subcontractors or rental facilities.
Our stringent and consistent maintenance program includes in-house mechanics to service all equipment prior to mobilization, and perform inspections to ensure that each piece is functioning properly and meets all safety requirements. Our supply of critical spare parts and redundant equipment minimize downtime and maximize production.
Our work protects people, communities, and the environment.
Kalamazoo River Superfund Site Sediment Removal
We provided full-service remediation of a portion of the Kalamazoo River to restore the site to its former beauty and protect the surrounding communities for generations.
Bel Marin Keys Hamilton Restoration Project
The two-mile levee we constructed near the Bel Marin Keys in California will restore tidal marshes and provide flood control for nearby communities.
Oroville Dam Emergency Response
When the Governor of California declared a state of emergency following a rupture at the main spillway of the Oroville Dam, our team worked around the clock to remove debris and perform emergency repairs.
Legacy Copper Mine Remediation
Our team navigated deep into the Cascade Mountains to mitigate mine impacts and restore the watershed and riparian habitat above Lake Chelan.
Let's Get Started
Are you ready to experience the Forgen difference? Contact us today to get the conversation started.
Join Our Team
Ready to take the next step in your career? We’re always looking for top industry talent to join our growing team.